Jonathan can bring over twenty years of leadership insight and experience to your next conference or event. As a national thought-leader on organizational and cultural change, rural culture, and nonprofit leadership, Dr. Davis has been invited to speak before a number of bodies and at major conferences including…
- Mainstage Presenter, The National Outreach Summit – Colorado Springs, CO
- Keynote Address, Praxis Nonprofit Statups Conference – Philadelphia, PA
- Plenary Session Panelist – The Third National Baptist-Muslim Dialogue, Green Lake, WI
- Providing workshops around Virginia on how nonprofits can address the opioid crisis in their local communities
- Leading workshops and seminars at various state and regional nonprofit conferences
- Teaching graduate and certificate level courses at graduate schools in Georgia and Texas
In 2018, Jonathan was invited to participate in a forum at Harvard University titled “Pastoral Leadership in a Polarized and Politicized America,” where he both participated in and helped lead worship and dialogue sessions with pastors from around the United States and Canada.
Organizations Served Include
- The Opioid and Heroin Task Force of Virginia’s 98th Legislative District
- The Texas Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church
- The Baptist General Convention of Texas
- The Virginia State Legislature
- The Baptist General Association of Virginia
- The Cooperative Baptist Fellowship (National)
- The Cooperative Baptist Fellowship of Virginia
- The Cooperative Baptist Fellowship of Oklahoma
- The V3 Church Planting Movement
- Jesse C. Fletcher Seminary, San Antonio, TX
- Columbia Theological Seminary, Decatur GA
- Dozens of churches in six denominational groups
Leading advocacy efforts on behalf of 1400 nonprofits at the Virginia State Legislature
Training nonprofit leaders in Washington D.C. on how they can get their organizations involved in awareness and advocacy regarding Virginia's opioid and heroin epidemic.
Training nonprofit startup entrepreneurs who desire to serve in rural communities across North America.
Representing nearly 25,000,000 Baptists in North America through participating in a panel discussion with national Muslim leaders.